New Children's bassoon!
Click here for the Fagonello website.
- conforms exactly to the "real" bassoon in regard to register, pitch, finger positions, blowing pressure, reeds used, and 'feel', allowing a seamless changeover to the large bassoon
- fully chromatic between bottom C to c"
- total weight ca. 1,4 kg (by comparison a standard student bassoon (Howarth Academy): 3.2kg )
- no assembly of joints required because of its one-piece design, just pull the instrument out of its bag, put the bocal on plus reed, and start playing,
- hangs perfectly balanced in the correct position in front of the body
- designed for a good ergonomic position of wrist joints, fingers, embouchure.
- Made of high quality materials, lacquer finish
Call today to try one!
£3,500.00 including VAT