'Albrecht Mayer' model
Howarth are proud to stock the new '155' model from one of the premier German manufacturers of fine oboes.
- Finest selected and well-seasoned grenadilla wood
- Sterling silver reed socket
- Gold-plated octave valves
- 3rd octave key
- Ab/Bb trill key
- Silver-plated resonance thumb rest
- D#/E trill key
- Philadelphia mechanism
- Silver-plated mechanism
- Patented leather case, plush-lined leather cover, and accessories.
This item is made from wood that has been added to the international CITES register. See here for more information.
£7,275.00 including VAT