Generally, the less information you put into our search boxes, the more likely it is you will find the piece you are looking for!
Our search will look for the words you enter in any order in the product's title.
We also try and store titles in more than one language for many products to give you every chance of finding it!
However, if you can't find something, these tips may help:
1. Shorten words to allow multiple variations by language e.g. search ‘sonat’ for ‘sonata’ or ‘sonate’.
2. Consider different ways the title might be listed, especially with numbers and languages e.g. ‘Two Duets’, ‘2 Duos’ or ‘Zwei Duette’; ‘Concerto’ could be ‘Konzert’.
3. Try leaving out the instrumentation - it may not appear in the title, or it may appear in a different order or different language e.g. ‘Oboe Concerto’ might be ‘Concerto for Oboe’ or ‘Concerto pour Hautbois’.
4. When searching for opus numbers, just type the number itself.
5. Don’t type in publisher or editor, select that afterwards.
6. If you still have problems, do just give us a call us on +44 (0)20 7935 2407 or e-mail us: