"The CS is named after Canens, a Roman Goddess of Song. The "G" stands for German. We gave the name "CSG" to represent the German taste such as short barrel, ring-less bell, and its mild, soft tone color."
Yamaha reanalyzed and reevaluated literally every single design specification. New bell, barrel offer a tone of breathtaking richness and depth. The sound is warm yet has a clear focused center surrounded by a wealth of overtones, resulting in extraordinary beauty and expression.
- Ergonomically-designed new key shape offers comfortable and natural key touch. Yamaha-original silver-plating is applied on them, allowing a focused and centered sound.
- Bell and Barrel - slightly plumper barrel and thick-walled bell produce a deep tone with rich resonance.
- Improved key shape with Yamaha original silver-plating
- Ergonomically-designed new key shape offers comfortable and natural key touch. Yamaha-original silver-plating on the keys give a focused and centered sound.
- New Eb lever - a newly shaped Eb lever is adopted as standard, along which the entire mechanism has been completely re-designed.
- Cork pads and leather pads are optimally placed to maximise on their tonal quality, touch and functionality.
- New toneholes to maximise superior tone quality, even intonation and a uniformed response throughout the full range of the instrument.
This instrument comes with a 1 Year Warranty from Howarth of London
Includes a free 'Guarantee Checkover' from our Repair Workshop before the warranty expires.