The Mönnig model 155 AM 'Albrecht Mayer' oboe is a professional conservatoire instrument.
Mönnig have been producing high quality woodwind instruments since the company was founded in Germany in the early 19th Century. Their modern range of instruments, manufactured in their German workshops, are hand finished to the highest standards.
Developed as a soloist instrument, the 155 AM model oboe has a number of specially designed features to facilitate exceptional playing, including ergonomic keywork and resonance keys.
- Body made from Grenadilla wood (dalbergia melanoxylon)
- Silver plated keywork with gold plated rings and posts
- Conservatoire system
- Semi-automatic octaves
- 3rd octave key
- C to D trill keys x 2 (lower and upper)
- C to C# trill key
- Low B to C link
- Ab to Bb and Ab to A trill keys
- Low C to C# trill key ("Banana key")
- Eb to E trill key
- Articulated C# mechanism
- Low Bb vent
- All necessary adjusting screws
Instrument is supplied in a Mönnig case with case cover.
Special order options:
- Rollers on the C/C#/Eb key cluster
- F resonance key
- Thumbplate to convert to dual system
- This model is also available in Red Maple wood (acer rubrum)