Online Ordering Terms and Conditions
This page is a summary version of our terms. For our full Terms and Conditions, please use the links at the bottom of this page.
Howarth of London
31 Chiltern Street
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7935 2407
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7224 2564
mailorder @ howarth.uk.com
We pride ourselves on offering a fast and efficient service.
Where items are in stock we can normally deliver:
- to UK addresses on the next business day.
- untracked deliveries (to addresses in Europe) between 2 - 14 days business days.
- tracked deliveries (both to Europe and the rest of the world) between 2 - 10 business days.
If any items you order are not in stock, we will email you to keep you informed, and proceed with the rest of the order.
Credit card details are encrypted and sent to our card provider’s servers over a secure connection.
We will contact you if the price of an item has changed and your order will cost more than you were informed at time of ordering.
Returns and Cancellations Policy
The law gives you 14 working days to change your mind and cancel an order.
If you choose to do this, you must notify us within this period by letter, fax or email.
The goods must be in original unopened condition.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods (unless they are faulty) and ensuring the safe return of the goods.
Goods must be by courier or signed for delivery to Howarth of London at the above address.
We will refund you for returned goods that we have agreed to accept back, less a restocking fee and the original delivery charges.
We will not refund any costs incurred in returning the product to us unless previously agreed otherwise.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
If goods are faulty
In the unlikely event that received goods are faulty, we will provide a replacement at no cost to you.
Should you prefer a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
The restocking fee will not apply in the case of faulty goods. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms.
Full terms and Conditions Documents
- Please Click here for our Terms and Conditions Policy document.
- Please Click here for our Delivery Policy document.
- Please Click here for our Returns Policy document.
- Please Click here for our Cookies Policy document.
- Please Click here for our Second Hand Instrument Sales Policy document.